AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Les Islanders de Charlottetown

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Frost'
Bantam
Bantam

MessageSujet: Re: Les Islanders de Charlottetown   Sam 04 Juin 2016, 22:19

Pire choix de 1ère ronde...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Islanderfan
Atome
Atome

MessageSujet: Re: Les Islanders de Charlottetown   Dim 05 Juin 2016, 06:18

I think Sprong and Blais are both expected back if they didn't expect Blais back I think Kennedy won't have been dealt. As for the Broesbois deal I really like getting Barter also we paid a lot but you have to if you want top players. We need one more top 4 D and I think we et him in the Ehro draft. As for the building being empty we have had a shitty Spring and yesterday was a great day so there is a lot of stuff besides te Q draft that had people's interest around here. I wasn't there because when your farming and working in the woods or lobster fishing you have to work Saturday to and I am a forest contractor and just couldn't take the time off. For our first round pick being the worst I trust our scouts they have been great ever since the Islanders have been here and have full trust in them.
chsb
Midget
Midget

MessageSujet: Re: Les Islanders de Charlottetown   Dim 05 Juin 2016, 06:28

Islanderfan a écrit:
I think Sprong and Blais are both expected back if they didn't expect Blais back I think Kennedy won't have been dealt. As for the Broesbois deal I really like getting Barter also we paid a lot but you have to if you want top players. We need one more top 4 D and I think we et him in the Ehro draft. As for the building being  empty we have had a shitty Spring and yesterday was a great day so there is a lot of stuff besides te Q draft that had people's interest around here. I wasn't there because when your farming and working in the woods or lobster fishing you have to work Saturday to and I am a forest contractor and just couldn't take the time off. For our first round pick being the worst I trust our scouts they have been great ever since the Islanders have been here and have full trust in them.

I am personally happy to see Brisebois traded as he had become a too great distraction for the team.
You also can have Daddy.

Barter is not a top 4 D, sorry....

All this being said, all the best of luck to breezy who is a good kid.j
Islanderfan
Atome
Atome

MessageSujet: Re: Les Islanders de Charlottetown   Dim 05 Juin 2016, 06:53

Where did I say Barter was a top 4? I never that's why I said we need another top 4 D. Barter will be a bottom pairing guy for us. As for Brisbois father Sprongs father was supposed to be like that also and I haven't heard to much bad. Maybe Briesbois father just wanted his son away from one of the worst run franchises in the CHL? I'm not saying Charlottetown is much better but if I had a choice where to send my son it would probably be Charlottetown. As of now but Bathirst is getting better each year.
chsb
Midget
Midget

MessageSujet: Re: Les Islanders de Charlottetown   Dim 05 Juin 2016, 08:01

Islanderfan a écrit:
Where did I say Barter was a top 4? I never that's why I said we need another top 4 D. Barter will be a bottom pairing guy for us. As for Brisbois father Sprongs father was supposed to be like that also and I haven't heard to much bad. Maybe Briesbois father just wanted his son away from one of the worst run  franchises in the CHL? I'm not saying Charlottetown is much better but if I had a choice where to send my son it would probably be Charlottetown. As of now but Bathirst is getting better each year.

It all depends if you include Thompson and Joseph in a top-4 plus hope to get a top-Euro D.....
IMO your D is still a question mark and a big one.

Hoping that Chlapik/Sprong/Blais/McDonald all return to Junior is the best you can hope for....

As for Breezy, he is a nice kid and is not responsible for this scenario....
As for the father, you can have him

As for Bathurst being one of the worst run teams, I was reading the same from your fans at the end of last season about your own team.

Bathurst is much better run with the new ownership.
Islanderfan
Atome
Atome

MessageSujet: Re: Les Islanders de Charlottetown   Dim 05 Juin 2016, 08:40

Yea we are terribly run that's why we have so much trouble getting our players to report. Are you and Mr. Willet te same person? For curiosity sake because that would answer a lot.
Marco51
PeeWee
PeeWee

MessageSujet: Re: Les Islanders de Charlottetown   Dim 05 Juin 2016, 09:40

Do you think Ross MacDougall could be a fit for you ?
Islanderfan
Atome
Atome

MessageSujet: Re: Les Islanders de Charlottetown   Dim 05 Juin 2016, 09:43

He'd be a great pick up for us.
chsb
Midget
Midget

MessageSujet: Re: Les Islanders de Charlottetown   Dim 05 Juin 2016, 10:09

Islanderfan a écrit:
Yea we are terribly run that's why we have so much trouble getting our players to report. Are you and Mr. Willet te same person? For curiosity sake because that would answer a lot.

For your sake, we do not have problems anymore getting Euros to report like Kuznetsov and Miromanov and also FAs like Smith and Miller.
In fact we have too many pieces at forward to need more FAs this season.

I don't see the need to bring down the Titan because you think you improved your team.

IMO the Islanders will be respectable once all the dust is settled in the Chlapik/Sprong/Blais/McDonald situations and it mostly turns in your favor.
However I doubt all these will be back in junior....

It then could trigger the other scenario which would be to trade Brisebois for a ransom next Christmas.
Islanderfan
Atome
Atome

MessageSujet: Re: Les Islanders de Charlottetown   Dim 05 Juin 2016, 10:14

I'm not putting the Titan down I think they actually finish second overall int he division and be a legit contender the following year. I want Ttan to be succesful .
chsb
Midget
Midget

MessageSujet: Re: Les Islanders de Charlottetown   Dim 05 Juin 2016, 10:33

Islanderfan a écrit:
I'm not putting the Titan down I think they actually finish second overall int he division and be a legit contender the following year. I want Ttan to be succesful .

On the one hand, you say Bathurst is one of the actually worst run franchises in the CHL, and on the other hand, you say they are getting better every year and should finish 2nd this season in the Division and be a contender the next season.
So you are ambiguous there as a "worst run in the CHL team" does not become a contender and better every year.
Islanderfan
Atome
Atome

MessageSujet: Re: Les Islanders de Charlottetown   Dim 05 Juin 2016, 10:57

Should and actually doing are two completely different things though. Bathirst is the last place I would send my kid to play. But that doesent mean I hope they can't become succesful. If there is no improvement this year they will still be te joke of the league.
chsb
Midget
Midget

MessageSujet: Re: Les Islanders de Charlottetown   Dim 05 Juin 2016, 13:30

Islanderfan a écrit:
Should and actually doing are two completely different things though. Bathirst is the last place I would send my kid to play. But that doesent mean I hope they can't become succesful. If there is no improvement this year they will still be te joke of the league.

Over the years, I have seen as many kids get out of PEI as I have seen out of Bathurst with all due respect....

If I had my kid drafted by this new ownership Titan, I would not hesitate one fraction of a second.
They are ready to spend their energy and money to help whichever way possible any kid who identifies himself as part of this team and commits himself.

You will find out sooner than later that the Titan traded Brisebois because he was more a distraction than an asset.

Good luck with the father!
corby
E.C.H.L.
E.C.H.L.

MessageSujet: club   Dim 05 Juin 2016, 15:05

chsb a écrit:
Islanderfan a écrit:

Over the years, I have seen as many kids get out of PEI as I have seen out of Bathurst with all due respect....

If I had my kid drafted by this new ownership Titan, I would not hesitate one fraction of a second.
They are ready to spend their energy and money to help whichever way possible any kid who identifies   himself as part of this team and commits himself.

You will find out sooner than later that the Titan traded Brisebois because he was more a distraction than an asset.

bon encore une fois un gars sort de AB pis on lui trouve des défauts
comme je disais dans l histoire de Desjardins de VO s est rendu une vraie manie que les forumeux plantent leurs joueurs,ou leur trouvent des défauts juste quand ils sortent de leur equipe,mais qu on entendait pas parler avant
chsb
Midget
Midget

MessageSujet: Re: Les Islanders de Charlottetown   Dim 05 Juin 2016, 15:30

corby a écrit:
chsb a écrit:

They are ready to spend their energy and money to help whichever way possible any kid who identifies   himself as part of this team and commits himself.

comme je disais dans l histoire de Desjardins de VO s est rendu une vraie manie que les forumeux plantent leurs joueurs,ou leur trouvent des défauts juste quand ils sortent de leur equipe,mais qu on entendait pas parler avant

Apprend a lire en Anglais Corby!

La situation du pere et du fils etait la distraction....et ca distrayait le fils aussi qu'ils le veuillent ou non.

Plus haut tu liras que j'ai ecrit que Brisebois etait un bon kid.
Je n'ai rien contre lui et ca aurait fait mon affaire de le garder.
Toutefois le pere et l'agent voulaient autrement.
Ca n'a rien a faire avec ne pas aimer le Coach.
Il etait le Capitaine et etait sur la meme longueur d'onde que le Coach.
corby
E.C.H.L.
E.C.H.L.

MessageSujet: club   Dim 05 Juin 2016, 15:53

chsb a écrit:
corby a écrit:

Apprend a lire en Anglais Corby!

La situation du pere et du fils etait la distraction....et ca distrayait le fils aussi qu'ils le veuillent ou non.

Plus haut tu liras que j'ai ecrit que Brisebois etait un bon kid.
Je n'ai rien contre lui et ca aurait fait mon affaire de le garder.
Toutefois le pere et l'agent voulaient autrement.
Ca n'a rien a faire avec ne pas aimer le Coach.
Il etait le Capitaine et etait sur la meme longueur d'onde que le Coach.

Toi apprends a lire aussi,j ai ecris drole qu on entend parler de rien du tout de toutre la saison passee,mais la le kid est echanger pis les histoires sortent
comme dans le cas de Desjardins a VO comment ca PERSONNE avait parler que ce joueur etait la pomme pourrite pendant la saison ou series,mais la bang il est echanger pis c est le trouble meaker
Islanderfan
Atome
Atome

MessageSujet: Re: Les Islanders de Charlottetown   Ven 10 Juin 2016, 06:17

Islanders did not renew head scout Gilles Tremblay contract. This is the first Move I do not like this off season but hopeing Hulton has a good replacement lined up been a big off season for management and coaching.
2much
Atome
Atome

MessageSujet: Re: Les Islanders de Charlottetown   Ven 10 Juin 2016, 11:53

Islanderfan a écrit:
Islanders did not renew head scout Gilles Tremblay contract. This is the first Move I do not like this off season but hopeing Hulton has a good replacement lined up been a big off season for management and coaching.

Sorry for you but I think they just fired one of the best head scout so far in these last years. Is he the only one fired or it's the entire scout team?
Midget
Midget

MessageSujet: Re: Les Islanders de Charlottetown   Ven 10 Juin 2016, 12:55

Les Islanders devraient être assez solide l'an prochain. J'ai lu quelque part que le DG pense ravoir Sprong ET Blais, ce qui leur donnerait une offensive très redoutable avec Chlapik, Kielly et Balmas en plus des jeunes je pense Gervais, Boudrias et Getson.

Dans les buts, c'est sur que Welsh est jeune, mais il a tout un potentiel. Je lui fait confiance comme #1.

Avec Brisebois qui s'amène en def, vous avez enfin un vrai #1, et le jeune Joseph a très bien fait en série. Thompson je suis pas convaincu, mais a 19 ans il faut s'attendre à ce qu'il soit un bon top-4.

Comme quelqu'un l'a dit, si vous ajoutez un bon def européen et que Sprong et Blais sont de retour, vous serez pas mauvais du tout!
Rat d'aréna
Bantam
Bantam

MessageSujet: Re: Les Islanders de Charlottetown   Jeu 16 Juin 2016, 08:38

#57 a écrit:
Les Islanders devraient être assez solide l'an prochain. J'ai lu quelque part que le DG pense ravoir Sprong ET Blais, ce qui leur donnerait une offensive très redoutable avec Chlapik, Kielly et Balmas en plus des jeunes je pense Gervais, Boudrias et Getson.

Dans les buts, c'est sur que Welsh est jeune, mais il a tout un potentiel. Je lui fait confiance comme #1.

Avec Brisebois qui s'amène en def, vous avez enfin un vrai #1, et le jeune Joseph a très bien fait en série. Thompson je suis pas convaincu, mais a 19 ans il faut s'attendre à ce qu'il soit un bon top-4.

Comme quelqu'un l'a dit, si vous ajoutez un bon def européen et que Sprong et Blais sont de retour, vous serez pas mauvais du tout!

Sprong ok mais Blais pourrait joueur AHL l'an prochain. Pas certain qu'il revienne comme 20 ans avec un club ordinaire.

Suis-je le seul à penser que pour le moment les Islanders sont un club de milieu de classement ?
Islanderfan
Atome
Atome

MessageSujet: Re: Les Islanders de Charlottetown   Jeu 16 Juin 2016, 09:23

Hulton expects both to be back that's why Kennedy was dealt. I don't expect Blais back and right now it's like a 50/50 chance for Sprong. If both come back the Islanders will go I to buy mode and try To win this year especially with Briesbois here now to. The Briesbois deal makes me believe Hulton has a good idea both star forwards will be back.
chsb
Midget
Midget

MessageSujet: Re: Les Islanders de Charlottetown   Jeu 16 Juin 2016, 09:33

Islanderfan a écrit:
Hulton expects both to be back that's why Kennedy was dealt. I don't expect Blais back and right now it's like a 50/50 chance for Sprong. If both come back the Islanders will go I to buy mode and try To win this year especially with Briesbois here now to. The Briesbois deal makes me believe Hulton has a good idea both star forwards will be back.

About the Brisebois deal, IMO it turned out pretty good for the Titan as Deschenes is no slouch either and a 1st and a 2nd are pretty good.
The question mark in that deal is how will Barter perform?

He was a trading bait for Victo and did not turn very much in Bathurst.
Hard to say.

As for Sprong, the way he was treated down the playoffs by the Pens leads me to think he is as good as gone.

The Pens always were opened to special talents and always liked to develop them internally asap.

Sprong is not in the Crosby class but he will learn better down there than here.
catnut
Bantam
Bantam

MessageSujet: Re: Les Islanders de Charlottetown   Ven 17 Juin 2016, 15:20

chsb a écrit:
Islanderfan a écrit:

About the Brisebois deal, IMO it turned out pretty good for the Titan as Deschenes is no slouch either and a 1st and a 2nd are pretty good.

Hard to say.

As for Sprong, the way he was treated down the playoffs by the Pens leads me to think he is as good as gone.

The Pens always were opened to special talents and always liked to develop them internally asap.

Sprong is not in the Crosby class but he will learn better down there than here.

Après une chirurgie à l'épaule qui le met au rancart pour plusieurs mois, il reviendra assurément à Charlottetown.
chsb
Midget
Midget

MessageSujet: Re: Les Islanders de Charlottetown   Ven 17 Juin 2016, 20:16

[quote="catnut"]
chsb a écrit:

Hard to say.

Plusieurs mois?

Dis plutot 7-8 mois selon les Penguins.....

Janvier/fevrier est le moment le polus proche ou il pourra rechausser ses patins.
Cela pourrait tres bien influencer Chlapik a demeurer en Europe.
Islanderfan
Atome
Atome

MessageSujet: Re: Les Islanders de Charlottetown   Ven 17 Juin 2016, 20:48

Islanders will still be alright Chlapik will be back. Hulton will build a winner here I have no doubt. Balmas and Getson will have breakout years all will be good.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Les Islanders de Charlottetown   Aujourd'hui à 03:23

Les Islanders de Charlottetown
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 6 sur 7Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivant